A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
Especially designed for the entire family. Dolphin Encounter is the ideal Dolphin Swim program to introduce your children to the nature of marine animals and the beauty they offer. Your kids will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that will delight them and have them entertained while they learn. The whole activity is done over a safe submerged platform in the Caribbean Sea, there's no need of swimming. The program includes hugs and kisses, a handshake, and dolphin behaviors.
After your swim with dolphin’s activity, uncover one of Cozumel hidden treasures, Chankanaab National Reef Park. Enjoy the best snorkeling of your life in the pristine Caribbean Sea waters at the Island of Cozumel in Mexico, where you can explore the underwater worlds of beautiful coral reefs, colorful sea life, and many other undiscovered surprises that only this paradise can offer. Our dolphins were all born under human care inside our facilities through our successful program "Miracle" worldwide recognized by several Important Organizations.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins in Cozumel.
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Snacks and beverages
- Chankanaab National Park Garden
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch.
- Seasonally the dolphinarium opens on Sundays. On those days the program includes one box lunch per person.
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms.
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins
For safety reasons pregnant women can't participate in this program,
If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your Schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Chankanaab admission rate for companions or without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
For this program groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
Kids 8-10 years old must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Kids 1-7 years old can participate in this program but will be doing dolphin encounter activities (kiss, hug, hand target, handshake) and must be accompanied by two adults.
Kids older than 10 years old can swim by themselves.