Among the many things to do in Cozumel and the activities the island has to offer, the Dolphin Swim Adventure is a must-do. The island, known for its snorkeling and diving opportunities and colorful sea life, is the home to our dolphins. At Dolphin Discovery Cozumel we have one of the most interactive dolphin programs in the Caribbean and one of the many things we love about Cozumel´s marine life.
What makes this tour unique is the use of a snorkeling mask, which allows you to see the dolphins interacting in their underwater world. In addition, the tour includes the famous belly ride. You will hold on to the dolphins fins as the he swims backwards. The dolphin will give you a kiss, a hug, and say hello with their fin. Start planning your trip to Cozumel today! Dolphin Discovery´s amazing marine animals are waiting for you.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins in Cozumel.
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Snacks and beverages
- Chankanaab National Park Garden
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch.
- Seasonally the dolphinarium opens on Sundays. On those days the program includes one box lunch per person.
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms.
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- This swim with dolphins interactive program includes the famous belly ride, boogie pus, a handshake, a kiss and hug.
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins
For safety reasons pregnant women can't participate in this program,
If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your Schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Chankanaab admission rate for companions or without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
For this program groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
Kids 8-10 years old must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Kids 1-7 years old can participate in this program but will be doing dolphin encounter activities (kiss, hug, hand target, handshake) and must be accompanied by two adults.
Kids older than 10 years old can swim by themselves.