Pure excitement: action and speed!
Among the many things to do in Cozumel, a one-of-a-kind experience is Dolphin Discovery. Our incredible dolphinarium is located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, one of the most important cruise ships port in Cozumel Mexico. Our tender dolphins will offer you an array of interesting aquatic activities for you to enjoy. The Dolphin Royal Swim is the most dynamic of the dolphin swim programs and the most complete, as you will swim with dolphins in pairs.
It includes the famous foot push, where two dolphins will raise you up the water surface by pushing you from the bottom of your feet. The ride will make you feel like you are flying! Our dolphin swim program also includes the dorsal tow, a ride along the Caribbean Sea while you hold on to the dorsal fins. In addition, you will also receive a kiss, a hug, a handshake and you will be able to enjoy free time with two dolphins in the water. After your Dolphin Royal Swim program, you can enjoy the facilities of the unique Chankanaab National Reef Park where Dolphin Discovery is located. While you are in Cozumel Mexico, explore the island and find out what you love about Cozumel whether the island shopping, the gorgeous beaches or Cozumel diving experience.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins in Cozumel.
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Snacks and beverages
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- Chankanaab National Park's Garden
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, a handshake, a kiss, a hug and free time with the dolphins.
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch.
- Seasonally the dolphinarium opens on Sundays. On those days the program includes one box lunch per person.
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms.
- 15 minute briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins
For safety reasons pregnant women can't participate in this program,
If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your Schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Chankanaab admission rate for companions or without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
For this program groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
Kids 8-10 years old must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Kids 1-7 years old can participate in this program but will be doing dolphin encounter activities (kiss, hug, hand target, handshake) and must be accompanied by two adults.
Kids older than 10 years old can swim by themselves.